Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Fly Reaction Paper

For me, this movie was very interesting. Although I didn't think that I would be drawn watching it seeing that it was an old movie, I kind of liked it despite the horrible things that happened to Andre, the passionate scientist.

First, I liked how they sequenced its events with the present first, then the flashback. It builds up its suspense and would make the audience tune in for what really happened. It was very brilliant.

I really admired Andre's enthusiasm about science. I admired how he worked hard to make his transport machine work. At first he tried it with objects, then, to living things. When he thought that it was already fine and ready to be tested for humans, something just went wrong. Personally though, I think it could have worked if it weren't for an unforeseen mistake- he went in with a fly with him. And that's when everything started to go gaga.

I think this movie was one of the first of its kinds at this time. And that's what makes it interesting. This was a huge step to the field of science- which will make people/scientists work harder, and film- which will make people/artists more creative of their plot and make them think out of the box.

Palaroan, Graciel M.
2013-60784

No comments:

Post a Comment