Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Trip to the Moon

If I was there at the first screening of this film, I would be surprised as to see a colored film. It maybe my very first colored film, if I lived at that time. It gets entertaining because of all the exaggerated movements and music that the film has. It could have given me some rough idea as to how I could perceive of the moon. It could be to me, at that time, a very rugged and dangerous place with some semblance of life like here on our world. Going back to the film, it maybe a marvel for the ones who are watching and a big success for those who are in the film industry. From this film, I could deduce how the people of that time are so fascinated to the life "out there". It was also notable to see that they already had an idea of space men living out there on the moon. Surprising to see that the first they did after getting scared was attack the space dude. So violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment