Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Trip to the Moon - Reaction Paper



“Trip to the Moon”

If I were present at the first screening of Trip to the Moon, I would probably have considered it something beyond anything I had ever experienced before. I probably would have already been exposed to the Jules Verne book it was based on, as well as other works at the time which envisioned a highly technologically advanced society. The idea of even seeing these works come to life on a movie screen would be extremely inspiring to me; the immense technological advances used to create the film would probably make me feel as if the future envisioned in these stories had already arrived within my lifetime. After all, Trip to the Moon was revolutionary and innovative in many ways: the hand coloring, the special effects, and artistic touches were all unbelievably unique for their time.

Marco Del Valle
2013-20474

No comments:

Post a Comment