Thursday, January 16, 2014

Trip to the Moon

Considering A Trip to the Moon was made during a time where all the films were black and white, I would be very amazed if I was watching this during its first release in 1902. Not only did it start the trend for films with color, but it was also ambitious in its story. The belief of being able to have an actual trip to the moon during that time was a progressive and contemporary idea. 

Overall, this film would have inspired me to be innovative in my own personal artistic creations. It would have also sparked a certain emotion that only great art could do. And it would have encouraged me to be creative in my ideas since it shows that when you think outside of the box, great things are bound to happen.

Hasmin Gaile Gavica
2013-16603 

No comments:

Post a Comment