Friday, March 7, 2014

Mind Museum

Seeing the stuff that can be seen in the Mind Museum amazed me. I felt that the people working there are great people with very fun personalities. As their target are students, they have to give off an aura that would appeal to children and adults alike. During their presentation, I found it to be childish for our age, or probably because it was in a classroom environment. I think it should have been difficult for them to present to college students as we are already at an age with our own minds. Despite all that, they still act naturally and was able to deliver their points well. They are very creative in making people understand concepts of a deeper level. However, I still think that what they are showing would only work very well with high school students. I think that they are also very confident in what they do, it's what they need for them to be on the same wavelength as their audience. I think that they must really love science for them to work in a museum at the same time, they must also love students. It made me think that it was both good that the Mind Museum is in Global City because it is a very good environment for showing a new museum, but I think the only problem is the expensiveness of going to the museum.

Denz Joseph R. Borrero
2009-37801

No comments:

Post a Comment