Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mind Museum

I think that the Mind Museum is a good attempt to make the children nowadays interested in Science. I agree that as children scientific ideas and lessons should not just be said in front of their faces. In that way, a lot of them will lose interest in Science and forever judge it as boring and dull. Mind Museum has obviously thought of this and found a way to draw the kids' interest in Science.

When the Mind Museum people, I forgot what to call them, went to the auditorium, they showed us a couple of tricks with scientific explanations. First of all, I felt like a kid, which is a good thing. I think everyone was very interested in what they were showing us. The people at the back, including me, even stood up just to see cleary what they were doing. I learned a lot of scientific things in both experiments. I think that the goal of the Mind Museum works for both kids and adults. I don't know. It worked for me.

PALAROAN, GRACIEL M.
2013-60784

No comments:

Post a Comment